We Promise as a customer you have the right
- To have my precious time respected by the company’s customer service department in every situation and to have my issue resolved in a single phone call or email by one representative who speaks clearly, is easy to understand and has access to my customer records.
- To be treated with courtesy and respect as a customer who paid money to the company with the expectation of customer service that cares about my individual needs.
- To have adequately trained representatives who know enough to actually solve my problem and who will provide me with a case number I can use for a credit if I do not receive great service, as well as the ability to call back or email the same representative should the need arise.
- To receive quality customer service—including an easy-to-use menu with a minimum of clutter to quickly reach a representative—OR be compensated for my time and effort.
- To rapid access to a live person from a company with sufficient staff so I am not kept waiting on-hold for more than 10 minutes, or I will receive a negotiable credit on my next bill. I also have the right to receive a negotiable credit on my next bill from the company if the first customer service rep does not have my records or cannot solve my problem and has to transfer me.
- To receive a negotiable credit on my next bill from the company if I have to speak with more than 2 customer service representatives trying to resolve my issue. I also have the right to receive a negotiable credit on my next bill from the company if I ask for a supervisor and none is available.
- To receive a negotiable credit on my next bill from the company if I am billed incorrectly and I have to call or email to fix the problem, or I am given the wrong information to fix my problem by any of their representatives, compelling me to call back or send another email.